Saturday, June 16, 2007

You say: words have meanings.
I nod. Sagely, I hope. Whatever.
You say again: words have meanings.
Sit into slots in the brain.
Words tags. Associations. Random memories stick like glue.
You say all this.
Condensing tomes. theories. Life.
Bite sized pieces. Simplified.
I nod again.
watch what you tell yourself, you say.
Desolate. Despair. Hurt.
Not the same continuum.
So don’t con. Not yourself. No one.
I bristle.
Words have meanings. Words exult. Words laugh. Words sing, speak, weep. Words sweep. the sky, stars, storms and rainbows. Words arranged in lines to look pretty. words arranged with scientific precision.Words like an exalted form of scrabble. Action- reaction- deviation from mean- next line- action- reaction. A superior form of scrabble.
I bristle.

2 comments:

mystic rose said...

I would too.

how concise!

austere said...

:)
I tend to rage, bristle, explode and fume with amazing regularity. quite the ole faithful.

About Me

Moody Libran. Not very social, cant stand pfaff but you wouldnt know it; Would you care for a nice cup of tea, deah?